Thursday, November 26, 2009

Life is good….. “Full form of LG”

I have my Brand Management exam tomorrow…. So started with brand stuff :P
I am over flowing with various thoughts in my mind….. Dunno from where to start… It’s been a long time since I was here… more than a month…. I did miss my blog and my blogger friends but life is being different and dynamic…. I have finally shifted back home… And I have decided to continue rest last 2 months of my MBA from here only…. And I am loving it :)


I always hated Noida buses but now I have experienced it and I feel it’s not that bad… I have got few companions as well going college from South Delhi… Actually nothing can be worst than staying alone especially when you are not in any kinda relationship and people around you are too self indulged… yes, I do have good friends but how much a person can talk on phone with friends…. Even after spending 4-5 hours a day on phone still the feeling of loneliness never goes…. I personally feel people in true love never feel alone no matter where they are… In a group or just simply alone…. Because people in love are always accompanied by the thoughts of their better half (I hate using gf/bf terminology) if not them in person…. And they don’t even realize days… months…..years……

In past sometime, I came across people with different meaning of relationship and love… I won’t say they are anywhere wrong but they are different in thoughts…. Practical and materialistic…. They do not crave to be with their love nor they expect much… possessiveness is nowhere for them and they don’t mind or feel jealous seeing their better half with anybody or dating anybody else….. They truly ‘Understand’…. Must say they do…. I know I am a very possessive person :P and I personally lack ‘that’ understanding factor…. And my level-headedness changes its definition where relationships are concerned… Am I biased….?? Yes! I am :P

Sometimes I feel it’s only me wrong here… Now days everyone is practical and happy being so…. But why the hell I am not ready to accept the fact there is nothing called ‘the magical dream like feeling’ in real :’(

I feel I am still living in my school life…. Where this ‘feelings’ part was so prominent in everyone’s life…. Everyone moved on and I am still struck here… Yes, I do remember what I wrote in my last post was contradictory to this one…. But whatever…. may be am just feeling low ….. I don’t wanna write anymore… I have two exams tomorrow…. Customer Relationship Management and Brand Management…. I talked about relationships and started with brand LG… Now need to sleep… :P :P

And yes, my dear blog I remember your birthday is ahead just 3 more days are left… I was thinking of giving you a name on your day….. Search is on…. Let’s see... I gonna disclose it on your birthday only…. Love ya..

And God I am angry with you this time seriously :| Katti…

36 comments:

Ashi said...

Hi, many messages under one heading..thts u deepika..i appreciate ur work... life is full of joys & happiness bt it depends on u hw u take it..Trust and understanding are the other names of LOVE bt excess of evry thing is BAD..and it depends on u wher u put tht line... so keep going & hav trust in god...

Bye tc

Anonymous said...

feelings stay but the other changes..

Siddhesh Kabe said...

Oye u live in Noida??? if you are then we gotta meet...:(

I am also bored of noida...:D

Rohit Dassani said...

Hey, nice work...ur not alone who thinks that....I am also that 'kind'!! I am very possessive!!
Anyways.... best of luck for your exam... waitin to see the new name!! Keep blogging!! Once again let me remind you that u have been tagged!! :)

Creativity said...

Hey, All The Very Best Success For Your Exams :) :)

Meow said...

All the best for exams!! Waiting for the b'day post :)

Tall Guy said...

The title of the post suggest "LG" and the last line comes as contradictory.

Something missing in between?

HaRy!! said...

exam timee eh!...4-5 hours on fone and yet loneliness..well fone is not something getting personally acquainted is it?..! all the best!

The Aspirant said...

hmmmmm
havin xams nd still writing a post, bravo........
nd u knw a person is vry much lonely sumtyms even in luv, nd dat tym no frnd even cn help......nd u r at home nw na ,so vl nt feel alone......
nd dunt wrry u r nt d alone persn who thinks dat way.... ;)

Deepika said...

@Ashish
Thanks for being here.. :)
yea excess of everything is bad... I agree except for love :P

Deepika said...

@anony
No, no one changes only time changes...

Deepika said...

@Ravan
I used to stay there now i have shifted back to Delhi... :)

Noida is seriously a boring place!! Malls Malls and more Malls :(

Deepika said...

@Rohit
Thanks Rohit for joining group of like minded people... yea i'll syrely come up with my blog's name... Suggestions are encouraged from reader's side too :D

Deepika said...

@Sahana
Thanks dear :)

Deepika said...

Thanks Meow!! :)

Deepika said...

@The Survivor
Hmm.. may be i was just writing wateva came in my mind at that point of time....
What's missing??

Deepika said...

@Hary
he he yaa... talking on phone for hours is like quantity over quality :)
Its okay to talk for an hour on phone if its with someone you truly wants to :)

Deepika said...

@The Aspirant
I agree pl in love are alone too... thats about the kinda relationship they are in :)

Yea m really happy being home... :)

Rohit Dassani said...

OK...DEAR DEEPIKA...YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED ..... I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH U FROM MANY DAYS...BUT COULDNT... U HAVE BEEN TAGGED!! :)

Anonymous said...

what about the feeling

Deepika said...

@Rohit
Thanks....:D i have just checked.. thanks for the award :) :)

Aevi said...

I really dont know whats up with that borderline of Noida n Delhi as soon as I use to get off at rajnigandha chaurah I just hated the palce... d water gave me typhoid.. the bus connectivity at that time sucked... but there ws only one mall whre everyone used to hang out CSM... have heard there are a lot of them now.

Regarding your feelings n the way you think "ideal world" nothings wrong with that... you will grow out of it some day soon. Wish u all the best for exams... `

Anita said...

Hey Deepika its not like tht the magic thing no more exist but is a bit surpassed by the practicality thing...believe in ur thought n trust me one day u will also feel this MAGIC..N ya wen u have someone special in ur life u r not alone as u r pre-ocuupied by thoughts of planning n thinking abut hw to make tht special cheerful...i think m too much carried away by the thoughts n will pen down here...All The Best.TC..

Deepika said...

@Aevi
Yeah CSM is the oldest one as far as i remember and still the best one... Noida.. M so irritated with it now that i m just praying for a job anywhere Delhi or Gurgaon but no Noida.. Its worst for girls :P

I know I'll come out of this mindset of 'ideal world'...am actually out of it, it was just a momentary feeling I do understand the difference between practicality and dreams...

For your comment on my last post yes its about expectations... but there are very few one expects from few close ones... rest are just people around! But yes I agree ditch was one wrong word I used in agression :)

Deepika said...

@Anita
Thanks for sharing your thoughts dear :)

Jaunty anima said...

Keep going....Go with your own spirit...n u'll be able to enjoy life more...

Hugs!!

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

hey life is like a lemon...its on u take it or make it lemonade..wat say??

Musings of a lonely traveler said...

Deepika!
Good read; So today is the birthday of your blog...Congratulations on that..have you named it yet ??

Prashant said...

deepika ur so brave.. managed tht mch time to write this long blog on the night of ur exam. i appreciate how beautifully you have put ur thoughts here. we all come across with these feelings time to time but the way you dig your thoughts and get this substantial material here is remarkable. i liked what you have written :)

Deepika said...

@Jaunty
Thanks dear :)

Deepika said...

@Niraj
hmm... :)

Deepika said...

@Musings....
Thank you so much for your wishes.... :) :)
Yup i have named it :)

Deepika said...

@Prashant
Thanku thanku... you toh know how brave I am ;)

naveen said...

well full form of lg is LUCKY GOLDSTAR....n not life's good...nice blog....

Anonymous said...

comment3, julia ormond nude, ujundl, lacey chabert nude, hiy, elizabeth mitchell nude, =-OOO, carey mulligan nude, %-[[,

Anonymous said...

comment6, melyssa ford nude, nggc, maggie grace nude, ybt,