Monday, November 30, 2009

Belated Happy Birthday Pearl!! :D :D

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :)
I hate my internet :( the moment is all spoiled.... I was so excited yesterday and wanted to wish you Yesterday only but my internet wasn't working it goes out of service hardly once or twice in an year why the hell it was the day I was waiting for so eagerly :( :(

Here is the birthday post I wanted to post yesterday evening...

***Today is your 1st birthday :D.... And here I am with a name for you... Pearl!
Pearl.... when it came in my mind I was not thinking about its meaning but once I started liking it I wanted to relate you with its meaning........

"Pearl is a hard substance found deep beneath the sea inside the shell covered with number of coated layers on it and due the presence of numerous layers it’s very hard in nature its appearance is soft and soothing.... "

Pearls are of different colors.... Earlier I thought of calling you "Pink Pearl" but then I felt it’s not going with my personality.... Way too girly... :P Second option was "Red Pearl" but it’s already given to Nokia's new phone series.... Well... I dropped the idea of using colors and I decided to leave it as Pearl only.....

In college all the time I was thinking about this moment when I’ll go home and wish you your first birthday...It’s such a great feeling... :D
I am feeling nostalgic :D.... Last year when I started writing I was stressed about my SIP and this year too scene is no different am worried about Job :))
But whatever I am happy about this one year.... We spent together :)) Writing was always my hobby but now when you are here in my life it’s a part of my life I know at times I feel lazy or moody or remain busy but the thought of your existence is always there in my mind... just like your loved ones whether you daily meet them or not but the feel that they exist is always there in the back of the mind.... I really wanted to do something special on your birthday so I tried poetry for you.... :) My first attempt exclusively for you :D here it goes......

You were with me when I was feeling low....
You gave me reasons to feel good and glow....

I shared with you the moments I smiled I cried
At times I was crazy but I never lied ;)

You are special and so is your day
Here I am wishing you a Very Happy Birthday :D

Love you Pearl…. muaah… :D :D

And thank you God for everything :)***

This was something I was waiting to post whole day long.... but anyways :) :)

Once again Belated Happy Birthday Pearl! :) :)

Note: Yesterday was my blog's first Birthday :)

20 comments:

Aevi said...

:) u must nickname yourself too... as Captain Jack Sparrow's most beloved thing was black pearl

Shravan RN said...

:-) congos on making it to an year,and praying, u stay for many years :-)

Deepika said...

@Aevi
good idea....but nicknames are given by others.. And I already have a few.... :)

Deepika said...

@Shravan
Thanku :)

Shaunak Mukherjee said...

Awesome! Your blog ages the same day I do :D

Happy birthday Pearl!

Anoop said...

One year?? Wow... cool..

belated bday wishes.. :D

Saif Farooqi said...

It's always a good feeling to have completed one year of blogging :) ... good luck for the years to come :)

Creativity said...

Happy Birthday Pearl :) :)

Randeep said...

You are crazy.. Anyways belated happy birthday Pearl.


Cheers
Randeep

Rohit Dassani said...

Belated Happy Birthday...piiii piiiiiiiiiiii ...... :P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Blog :)
this one year in this blog has resulted into vast emotions and feelings in a little space of huge cyber world. Truly showing the true you..
take care n God bless you

Siddhesh Kabe said...

hey yappy yappy budday 2 pearl too...:D

u have raised a nice bog...:D

Ahahgshene said...

awww pearl is such a cute name!!! i don't even know when mine was "born" LOL!

anyway, hope you have more years of blogging!

Suree said...

Congrats deepika..

happy Bday Pearl....

Me said...

Oye Pearl Oye! Happy bday yaar :P

Sathish Chandrasekaran (சதீஷ் சந்திரசேகரன்) said...

Touchwood :)
Belated Birthday wishes :)


Continue blogging
cheers!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Anamika Tiwari from Webneetech.com.

We found your blog interesting and would like to feature your interview on our website.

Please let me know your email id or else contact us on i.webneetech@gmail.com, so that we can send you the questionnaire and feature you on webneetech.com Please visit www.webneetech.com to know more about us.

Regards,
Webneetech.com

Gaurav said...

read some of ur post, but not all of them... hehehe..
Anyways, cong. and keep posting :).

And yes, belated happy birthday..!!! =))

Rohit Dassani said...

Well, you have been awarded the 'Best follower Award', check my blog. Congratulations!!

Freelancer said...

it was ur blog??
dang i thot it was some dude or something wishing u...'twas romantic :P

saw u read my blog from indiblogger..so followed it up...an hey u write fantastic
following u from now..keep writing