Saturday, October 30, 2010

I guess... I am in Love!

Have you ever seen a dream in which you miserably want something and you are moving away from it… or a dream in which a person you love going away from you…?? I saw a dream last night in which I saw a similar thing and in the morning I was in dilemma…. Now, without any further description I would like to discuss so many things happened in past few days…. ;-)

My career related dilemmas, my birthday, my close friend’s personal issues, my cousin’s & friend’s wedding’s preparation, parties…. And lot more…

In between, I have also organized and attended a photography event which was an amazing experience… :-) :-)

Life randomly changed quite a bit in past sometime…. Some realizations… learnings…. And so many things… I guess I am running short of words….

Unexpected as always….. Few things never planned happened.. Few faces never imagined seen… few moments never thought cherished….

I never thought I’ll start liking my job… :P…. No.. seriously… I guess I have started liking my job… I simply thought of leaving it at one point of time & even resigned… Of course attachment is something always happens whether you want it or not… I was so attached to my office even after my internship where I spent just 3 months & here it’s now more than 8 months…… Or may be it’s just the magic of winters…. I fall in love with everything around when its winters :D… :D

I am scared…. Because I know I can’t love this work & honestly at times I hate it with the same intensity.… this is not my future & destiny….. I have my future plans & they are different…. But somehow I know till the time I am here… I'll do it with all my interest & love…. ;-)

Now, not going into the details of my love for my job & career… There is one more thing I wanted to share but then I guess it’s too early to disclose anything….. Anyhow, that’s also something good *wink wink*

One more interesting thing happened recently… I got a chance to go inside the parliament house & meet some big people…. I must say… It was an amazing experience… I loved the place…. So calm & serene… Just mind blowing…. & people there were damn good…. Too welcoming…. Too good… I spend around 6 hours there in 2 days…. And I met around 8 people individually and spent quality time with each of them… It was an experience that influenced me….. And I know it’ll certainly help me… You know I never share anything just like that…. ;-)

I am now not in a mood to arrange the words I just jotted down… I guess it was more like writing a diary… I guess I am falling in love with everything around me…. I guess I am in love…. In love with me…. My life… Winters…! I am blushing ;-) :-))

Love you God…. Thanks for everything…. Muaah.. :D

23 comments:

Saif Farooqi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saif Farooqi said...

When I read the title of the post I kind of had a feeling what you actually meant :D

Nice to see you write a post after such a long time and that too a happy one :)

It was good to read about all the varied experiences that you had in such short span of time ... your words very well reflected the fun and excitement that you had :)

The photography event was indeed great ... I had a really good time there ... more than the photography it was really soothing to be at such a beautiful place like that (being the nature lover that I am) ... I got to know about that place only because of you ... I know I have thanked you about a 100 times for it, but I'll thank you again one last time for it, not only for asking me to come for the event, but for some other thing also :D

... and whatever your future plans are ... the kind of spirit that you have, I know very well that one day you'll surely achieve it :)

Always be happy and more importantly always be just you ... take care!

Kn said...

Heyyyy !! m so happy 2 see a happy post frm u :-) !!!
God bless u, may u always b in luv wid life !!

Anonymous said...

everything in this world has a reason for its happening at that particular moment of time which we cherish for rest of our life.. i hope you always get this kind of moment through out..
God Bless you. take care..

Tall Guy said...

Good for you

sachin said...

Good to know that you are loving life in such a celebrated way....
now some words of wisdom though...i know i'm no teaching you still i owe this much to my students even if x...always remember your present is the stair case to your future.the merrier it is the better it is for your future...
you might at times hate your job..well everybody does....nothing new about that and the reason for that,normally,is that somehow your passion doesnt lie there...that strong link between u n what u do...that feeling of belongingness,that feeling of satisfaction when u reach back ur home n hang ur bag n luk back at the happenings of the day....but believe me u reach there by doing these jobs which u find so unworthy rite now...i learnt it after sulking for 4 yrs in jobs with which i had a love hate relationship...now when i luk bak i think i wudnt hve been able to teach my students the way i do if hadnt the experience of these prior jobs...n that was the time when my relation with these jobs turned from a love hate relationship to that of love...
future is a dream...now as u say u have a plan for the future...now i assume that u hve a wonderfull dream in ur mind...if thats the case then there is no space for dilemmas...these dilemmas come from the fear that u mite lose certain things that u consider gud rite now...coz if u love ur life now u r building a great future...things will come n go,both gud n bad,but that zest for life n the beautiful dream triumph...that is success...
love your life..n it'll give so much in return that u hve never imagined...
so my wish for u wud b..hve a wonderful present n create n amazing dream for ur future...best of luck n god bless...

p.s. i know how beautiful the parliament is...seen it myself...however having some equally gud people running it is something that v can all do with...

Creativity said...

Woww!!!! Great Dear :) :) Enjoy :) :)

Anonymous said...

its a nice post...sometime ...in start u didn't like something bt slowly with the course of time..u start loving it...
that's why i always says...life is full of suprises

Rohit Dassani said...

What u started liking ur Job....go see the doctor....something is probably wrong....

anyways just kidding...thats really good...i think...at one point u kind like start liking what u do....and u see ur future from what ur getting....good...so proud of you....:)

Moverslane said...

like like super like

ShantanuDas said...

intresting read as usual... seeing a new life growing gushing out its feelings ... sply when i am at the other end of the spectrum... i had forgotten my own days.. and then there were no blogs then to record our thoughts.. just diaries... life is a long journey.. actually like that proverbial train reaching its final destination one day to hop off...this part is not for school essays.. it is actually a reality.. so enjoy now while you are getting the chance and fall in love as you are doing!! :-)

digant sutar said...

Nicely written,I guess the things comes strait from the heart sounds beautiful :)

Deepika said...

@Saif
Thanks.. I know m bit late in replying... but i have logged in today only....

I'll try to plan more photography events.... :)

Deepika said...

@Natesha
Thanks dear...:)

hope to see you soon

Deepika said...

@Anonymous
Thanks..I hope so.... lets see :)

Deepika said...

@Survivor
hmm... I know! thanks

Deepika said...

@Sachin Sir
Parliament is awesome... and so are the people there....

I hope so... this love hate relationship.... Will help me in gaining... different experiences...

And I am looking forward to see whats lying there for me in future... :))

Deepika said...

@Sachin Sir
Parliament is awesome... and so are the people there....

I hope so... this love hate relationship.... Will help me in gaining... different experiences...

And I am looking forward to see whats lying there for me in future... :))

Deepika said...

@Creativity
Thanks for dropping by dear

Deepika said...

@Chirag
Ya... falling in love... with time... with life... with work :)

Deepika said...

@Rohit
Positives & negatives are always there... we are ruled by the thing we wish too... I focus on positives so that i can enjoy my time by the time m here :)

Deepika said...

@moverslane
thanks for dropping by :)

Deepika said...

@Shantanu
thanks :)