Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life is Blissful.... :-)

It’s been a real long time.. since.. I have shared something here on my blog… In between… I have shifted my house… Missed few things from past… planned something for my future and started settling down in my new job :-)

I am happy because I am giving time to photography… even if it’s major part is only in my plans so far…. I try to click as much as possible and exploring my camera by trying different modes…

Photography will make me a philosopher…. A poet… An addict…. A lover and what not :P Whenever… I hold my camera I feel like I am worshipping…. It’s like an addiction…. more you start involving in it more you crave for better and different pictures…. I dunno how many of you can relate with it but it makes me feel blessed….

Whenever, I enter my home after clicking pictures first thing I do is to transfer those photos to my lappy and analyze what I have done…… what I could have done and what can be done next…. Pheww!! :-))

I big time miss driving my car…. My last job used to give me ample opportunities to drive almost whole day long…. Exploiting environment and burning my hard earned money on petrol… but here I drive home-office-home… So, I drive hardly for 1 hour a day…. But whenever I drive it cheers me up big time…. :-))) All I need is some exceptionally good music and of course... AC in summers and heater in winters and open windows in good weather… that’s not much I know…. :-))

Well… I know… It’s not a new thing but I am deeply in love with Delhi….. I am totally crazy about this city…. No matter whatever people may say…. It’s one brilliant place to live… I wanna spend all my life here…. Though… of course.... I love travelling and would love to travel the whole world.….

Next to next weekend... I am going to Amritsar from office… It’s a fun trip with office people…. Well… I am looking forward to it… And my camera is eagerly waiting to click the beautiful city of Golden temple….

I’ll be here again pretty soon… I’ll certainly share my Amritsar pics…. And experience… Although, I’ll try to be here before my Amritsar trip as well…. :-)

And God…. Thank you so much for everything… Please be there on my side and take care of my loved ones… I love you.... :-) :-)

13 comments:

Prasanth said...

nothing more to say... only smiles... :-)

Creativity said...

Happy Journey! Enjoy Your Trip :) :)

The Enchantress said...

I love Delhi too.....South Delhi specially....

And Driving and Photography are a bliss...

Sh@s said...

I love photography so I can well understand it. Nothing can beat the joy when you can see the beauty that your eyes have captured.
Happy trip to Amritsar. Do share the pics with us. Would love to see them :)

Unknown said...

nice picture ....and thanks for sharing ur post i like it!!

enjoy ur time !!

Anonymous said...

do share ur experience wid all of us...nd have a happy journey,wid lots of fun...

Kn said...

Hello Girl :-) !! send me ur Picasa links?????

Haapy Amritsar trip !!

Ur last trip 2 Asr changed my life sweetu :-) Too bad can't meet u dis tym :-(

The Aspirant said...

nyc to see u back.....
nd yeah doin wad ur passion is alwaz cheers a person nd is a gr8 stressbuster.....
keen to hear more frm ya...

cheers :)

Deepika said...

@Prasanth: :-)

@Creativity: Thanks dear... m back from the trip.. it was really good :)

Deepika said...

@Niki: No doubt! South Delhi rocks!! \m/

@Shas: Sure! I'll upload the pics soon :)

Deepika said...

@Anonymous: thanks :)

@KN: I really missed you there... Hope I could meet you... I had a good trip otherwise! :)

Deepika said...

@Aspirant: Thanks :)) M so glad to read that :)

sush said...

stumbled into ur blog today. loved this post, your blog looks, and profile where I felt we have some similarities.Keep in touch. I blog on sushmaspage.blogspot