Thursday, July 17, 2014

Super cool life ;-))


Inspired by honey Singh's 'Char botal vodka'... I tried drinking 4 glass full of milk today... Lol.. M too full in 2 glassful..

He he... Life can't be better...

Now a days my life is being very exciting & eventful at workplace... I joined this new office in March and till now I m fighting for my PC... I call myself a queen of disguise... Tough situations love me and I love them back with equal intensity.. May be that's why we are always close.. ;-))

This PC trouble was not settled down when I realized back-office people deleted my system login ids which I was using daily... Pheeww... a long chase began today for that as well..

I have not seen any workplace so slow or may be God is adding more spice to my life to enjoy the show.. But you know what God, I love spices.. ;-P

This phase will pass too... And its actually good that I am learning something which no one knows... And I am really happy about it.. :-))

Yesterday night, I saw an interesting dream... I saw I went to Mumbai... Although I won't share the reason here on blog :-P but I liked the city... I feel like going there in real now... :-((

I wanna travel everywhere and enjoy the beauty of every place... I especially love beaches... Its kinda good that I don't live in Mumbai or else I would never have left beach... I imagine at times... how it would be to get up every morning with a sunrise above the sea... And sitting near sea in the evening after a stressful day... Wow... :-) :-)

I love sea... I also like mountains but I dunno still... somehow.. there is something very special about Delhi that attracts me... And I know I don't wanna spend my life anywhere else in the world... May be that is my love for my city... :))

Why I m writing such posts today... Am I falling in love..? :-O Wait.. I m already in love  ;-))

God, I love you for giving me such a brilliant life... Take care of my people... Good night... Muuahh :-)

7 comments:

SOCH... said...

Mumbai in real is good... But like you said, your heart is in Delhi...

You will achieve your dreams and no need to be in disguise. Your PC vows will b solved soon.

Deepika said...

@soch
Heart is where our people are... Its the ones we love more than place..

Like I truly appreciate my boss.. He loves Mumbai but lives here for his wife.. :-))

SOCH... said...

@tinker bell

Hehehe... i thought your boss's wife was working in Mumbai...

And about heart no idea... i think its in left side of chest... ;-)

Deepika said...

Ya even I read its on left ;-))

His wife is a delhiite and works here... So he took a transfer and changed his deptt. & city to accommodate... :-)))

Arpit said...

You surely are a fun loving creature.. Happy life! :)

& wish you get your system soon! (Y)

Deepika said...

@Arpit- I got my system... Now waiting for installation from past 6 days :-P

Life is fun.. :-))

Lonely soul said...

Omg..u won't believe but I was shocked wen I read dz post...even Im attracted to Delhi and have no idea y.I always dream of studying Der.beaches r even my all time fav.I have been to Mumbai many times n even I love it.glad to c dat derz one more crazy girl like me